Tuesday, August 10, 2010

After not blogging for ever I was going to put some pictures of the kids doing fun summer stuff and realised there wasn't many pictures and then trying to find a picture with me and the kids was not going to happen and that got me thinking I was to sick to do much with them this summer and I started to feel like the worst mom on earth.Then a great thing I FINALLY got it to the GI doctor and got a Carma's up my butt and down my thought I was a sleep and so glad I was but the good thing about that was I Finlay am starting to feel better the meds I am getting are working and its not pain meds so I'm not loopie it took a few day for the meds to kick in and once they did I am feeling like a whole new person like I want to go do stuff with my kids and i don't want lay in bed wishing i was dead cause the pain was so bad So to me our summer is just getting started!!!Thank you for all the sweet phone calls well all the messages I never called back cause I just didn't feel good .

No comments: