Thursday, May 27, 2010

5 days left

With the School year coming to an end I am excited we will have the option to go and do,The thing is I am waiting to see what the Doctor ses I see him June 18 and I am counting down the days I have been so sick and the pain in my stomach has gotten so bad that some days I curl up in a ball and cry and wish I was dead how after all this all the chemo and the sick days from those how come i have to be the sick one and how come my kids ask me "mom how are you feeling today,we want to so some where"That makes the pain move to my heart I don't want to lay in bad all day in fact I miss the gym,the park,riding bikes with my gang,playing volley ball with Daphne I miss being ME to tell the truth its been so long I'm not sure if ill ever feel like me and will my kids ever remember the good days we had/and have?The Doctor I am going to see in an gastro one I hope he will be able to help He say my Brother and diagnosed him so I know hes a good one but the whole camera idea************So if all goes well on the 18th Sweet summer fun here we come!!!!

2 comments:

Erin said...

I'm always lifted by your positive example, thank you. By the way, LOVED the wedding pics in your last post:)

Jennifer said...

Tavia I had no idea you were going through this! I am SOOOO sorry! I remember when I was sick missing every part of my life. Zack would cry and want me to take him somewhere, and Brenden was frustrated too, but there was just no way, and it made me feel so horrible as a mom. Are you pretty much stuck lying down? Are you up for a visitor? I remember feeling so lonely and cut off from the world! Please keep me updated on what is going on with the doctors, etc. (((hugs)))