Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Sweet Claudia?

This last week was our Daddy Daughter dance put on through the school it was on a Tuesday so I had to work on my way out the door I was giving last minute instructions no one in and no one out and Daphne your going to need to help get Claudia ready for the dance cause you'll be meeting me there I love you guys be good. Little miss Claudia must have thought I was gone cause I heard this and I quote"" Daphne this is MY dance and you are not allowed to wear a prettier dress then me,your not allowed to wear a crown they are all for me,you can NOT dance with dad,you can NOT get your picture taken with him this is MY dance!. I didn't know what to say to that I just walked out shaking my head and thinking man I feel so sorry for the guy that Merrie's her.

2 comments:

Pooja Mittal said...

hahah... i guess all mothers have same reactions and all houses have same stories.... my mum is d same.. :p

Pooja Mittal said...

nice to read such sweet moments of your life...

beingbeautifulandpretty.blogspot.com