Friday, February 3, 2012

so shocked!

Have you ever had a moment when your life was going by so smooth and the BAM your hit by UN UN expected slap?To be honest this will be my second the first was in July of 2006 when I was told I have cancer and it would be 208 weeks of chemo I got through it I'm cancer Free and have been now for almost six years the other one came about 2 weeks ago when I found out that I was going to have a baby WHAT a baby are you kidding me my youngest is 8 and I was on the go doing things and going places never did I think about having a baby to tell the truth i am still speechless and for me that's hard to believe.I was given a little relief and reassurance about this surprise by my boss he said "This is good your body must be healed enough to make new life" that did set my mind at ease a little. So I'm embarking on this new leaf in my life and this new life I grow inside me.

2 comments:

Pooja Mittal said...

heyy.. very nice blog... sometime a few words from some1 have such healing power and can change your mindset..

beingbeautifulandpretty.blogspot.com

SEO Jakarta said...

I don't have any words to appreciate this post.....I am really impressed.. On Hosting