Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Spring Break 2010

Spring Break,it started out like every other the kids got sick and then so did I after a few days of that we went to Utah to work more on our house we are building there we took the dogs cause we where going to be gone a whole week we got there and the rivers where flooding and it was so cold when we got out and un packing the dumb dogs took off after a rabbit we ran after them and called them but they kept on going and going and going,,,they where gone oh Ill never forget the look on my kids face and then the water works they cry ed and cry ed and every night they cry ed some more they cry ed during prayer and cry ed to the lord and after 4 days we found one of them we are so thankful and when we found him all the kids dropped to there knees and thanked Heavenly Father out loud with tears then I cry ed.We still have hope we will find the other one.

4 comments:

Erin said...

Oh, Tavia, what an experience! What a powerful testimony of prayer your kids are developing. I hope the other dog comes back too. I'll totally help you with gardening. Cheapest way to start is to make raised beds out of wood from Lowes, get some good soil, and install drip irrigation:D

Broderick Clan said...

Wow, What a Spring Break! I'm glad you got one of your dogs back. Hope you are truly doing well. I still pray for you!

INSURANCE said...

hi, i like ur blog see my blog

www.simcardmobile.blogspot.com

INSURANCE said...

hi, i like ur blog see my blog

www.simcardmobile.blogspot.com