Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Daphne

Happy Birthday,My sweet daughter to day you are 11 I don't know where the time has gone and its gone by fast. You have become quite the little lady and you are so Beautiful it scars me. What a day Daphne had is was so bad I felt so bad for her,First we just got back from taking her on her own shopping trip she got a pair of sun glasses she left them on the floor and Claudia came jumping into the room and smashes them oh the tears!!!!



Then Robert ended dropping the cake so he ran to Smith's to get another one.We did however have to much fun at the adventure dome We wanted to bring Daphne's good friend but this friend of he totally ditched her on purpose just to be rude and that made Daphne so so sad and as a Mother it broke my heart I am not on the scout out for nicer friends !



















No comments: