Wednesday, December 16, 2009

This year I wanted to do something different for our Family pictures we always go to a studio and get the same pose(me in the front) so I had Erin take our pictures and it was the most relaxing,fun time I have ever had getting our pictures taken The kids had a blast even it the freezing cold wind it was 44 degrees out side and windy but still the best!Now that I did it this way I don't think I will ever go back to the studio but we will Waite for a warmer day so that the girls can show off there dresses they picked out there where so many to chose from so I only posted a few.Thank you Erin you did the best job ever and when I went to get them developed the people working there told me I needed the copy right when I told them there was no one I had a friend take them they where in shock that's how good they are!!!!:)






























Merry Christmas to all Love the Shrout Family




4 comments:

laura said...

Beautiful pics! what a good-looking bunch! We miss seeing you!

Cardalls said...

daphne looks so old and grown up..she is so pretty! you all look great!

Erin said...

I'm so humbled by the copyright comment, thanks so much:) Isn't it fun to get those great candids?

Kristen said...

Very cute pictures. I love the purple dresses.