Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas morning!

Oh Christmas morning how you come so early the one morning the kids wake up before me say 500 and are rearing to go.We has a good Christmas keeping it small and simple. Little Miss Claudia loved every thing she got she is still at that age where buying is a sinch.
Ans to my shock she loved the gift that Daphne got her she ran to her and gave her a huge hug I had to take a picture its happens not to often.



Zeph has a knife collection so each year we add one to it But for now they are locked tight in moms room.Till he is way older!!!!!!!!


And really what do you buy a 10 year old going on 13 she thinks she is older then she really is bet me being a crazy over freaky mom I try to keep her young and as sheltered as I can.



This Is her I LOVE IT face.









And this year my sweet Husband got me what I am really into a gun I grew up with them and loved shooting them as a kid they too are under lock and key.at my brothers house in Utah why have them here when we cant even shoot them.





ok bad picture.
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!






No comments: