Saturday, June 18, 2011

March for the cure 2011

I love doing the March for the cures every year they mean oh so much to me,and to have my kids there with me seeing that you can come back from something so bad as cancer to its the best and I love having my name on the back of a shirt. I love that the school puts it in and we don't have to pay tons of money:)


My GOOF IE SON,,,,HES THE BEST:)









This year Zeph and his best friend Gavin got there hair cut(more like buzzed) and I didn't think I would get as emotional about it as I did, I Was so glad I had glasses on and no one saw me cry!


he had some long Justin Beber hair I was glad to see it go:)








And the strength of me,,my Sweet Husband he saw me through some bad times!and still loves me!!! Honey I LOVE you with all my heart.xooxoxoxo
















No comments: