Sunday, January 9, 2011

New Years eve!!

This year we decided sense we have lived it Vegas for 10 years and have never gone out this was the year,Robers sisters came down from St.George and my brother and Grandma watched the kids for us (a big thanks mom).when we where all ready to go we all had the same color of stripes on we had to laugh about that. There they had a tone of beads glad I didn't have the girls they would have gone crazy!!So I took a picture of me with one of many on to rub it in a little:) We wanted to ride the zip line but it was closed when we got there:( o well.

Bobs sisters Liz and Lisa





I got the see the Mayer of Las Vegas on stage it was cool to see in real life and not on the TV hes not as tall as I thought but I still like out Mayer










Bring on the new year,,by 2010 and Hello to 2011



2 comments:

Kerri said...

Looks like you had a ton of fun! I've only been on the strip once during New Years. It was accidental, but was in 2000. It was crazy! Glad you got a night out with your sweetheart!

Unknown said...

????¿¿¿¿¿??????¿¿¿¿¿¿¿?'?¿?????¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿